Arena Update V0.5.2
This is the second update for the Arena gamemode.
Below is an updated backlog. Some items have been added, others removed. Please feel free to leave a comment if you have input regarding what content and features should be in the backlog.
- Add preview image for maps in Arena lobby
- Score count/leaderboard In Arena mode
- Add new buildings and variants of existing buildings
- Allow one-handed items to be single-wielded(allowing aiming/melee with them) by default
- Add two-handed rifle
- Add sword
- Add recoil and accuracy mechanics.
- Teams/Free For All option in Arena Mode
- More placeholder sounds
- Map and Duration selection in Arena lobby
- AI refactored to make future additions easier. Enemies are now deadly at mid to short range.
- Some buildings have been added to a new map, Arena_Urban
- Weapons track continually now. Aim slightly above the crosshairs for consistent shot placement at range.
- Projectiles no longer pass through enemies.
- The terrain is green now to reduce blinding.
- A settings menu allows you to globally change volume and sensitivity for both mouse and controller input.
- Ranged weapons can now use hitscanning instead of projectiles.(This )
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.