Arena Update I ( V0.5.1)
The following is a backlog of features and improvements for future Arena updates. I will accomplish a few of these (and likely others) as I work on subsequent Arena updates. If you have any suggestions relating to these, please leave a comment.
- Fix projectiles passing through enemies.
- Introduce hit-scan ranged weapons.
- Furnish the Arena with buildings.
- Add grenades that explode after being thrown.
- Add two-handed rifle that can be aimed via iron sights.
- Allow two-handed use of a one-handed items(ie aiming caster pistol).
- Add recoil and accuracy mechanics.
- Re-implement magical abilities using humanoid model and animations.
- Score count/leaderboard in Arena Mode.
- Map selection with images in Arena Mode.
- Duration select in Arena Mode.
- Allow players to select their starter kits in Arena Mode.
- Teams/Free For All option in Arena Mode.
- Refactor AI to be polymorphic and interchangeable like menus are(ie switch AI depending on equipment available).
- More placeholder sounds.
- Settings menu to set volume and mouse/controller sensitivity.
- New Game Mode: Arena- Unscored ten minute death match.
- Humanoid models implemented with movement/combat animations.
- Caster Pistol- Magic pistol that launches fireballs
- Multiplayer- A second player can play in Arena mode using an Xbox 360 controller.
FPS_ProjectV0.5.1.zip (55 MB)
17 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.